Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is supporting our community’s health care by providing for the continued advancement of Pana Community Hospital’s health care delivery services.VISION
We are committed to improving the resources available to the citizen’s of Pana and surrounding communities by cultivating relationships within the community that will inspire a greater network of supporters; by creating fundraising programs that are complementary to the values of the Foundation, the Hospital and the community and by working side by side with Pana Community Hospital to fulfill their mission of being a leading partner in assuring community-based, quality health care.VALUES
We will accomplish our mission and vision by operating on these fundamental values:
- Integrity – we will maintain the community’s trust by conducting our activities honestly and ethically.
- Equality – we will support projects that provide benefits to all individuals regardless of age, gender, social, religious or economic factors.
- Partnership – we will work in concert with the PCH Board of Directors, administration, staff and other community partners to ensure our resources are used in the best manner to meet the needs of our community.
- Motivation – we will not lose sight of the reason for our formal existence and will continue to work at fulfilling our goals.
- Responsibility – we will use your gift wisely and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Leadership – we will recruit individuals to represent the Foundation that believe in the mission and vision of the Foundation and provide guidance and direction in achieving them.