Mission Vision & Values
Since 1914, Pana Community Hospital has been a place for quality health care. Our employees, medical staff, board of directors and management continue to strengthen and expand our hospital and its’ services. We are committed to your health care future, making our hospital a place you can count on. You can be sure our focus is on today and tomorrow…always striving to bring you quality health care close to home!
Mission, Vision & Values
Our Mission is to be a leading partner in assuring community-based quality Healthcare.
To achieve our Mission; we promote a Vision striving:
- In partnership with the other community healthcare providers, we seek to develop a comprehensive system of healthcare services to assist our neighbors in reaching their personal maximum for health.
- To provide programs that promote health education and wellness;
- To enhance our personalized care concept in the provision of services to our community;
- To maintain an environment which promotes satisfaction and opportunity for the patient, their family, the employee, and the physician;
- To maintain the hospital’s ability to support the delivery of quality health care at reasonable costs, in accordance with community needs and the health care regulatory environment;
- To demonstrate by actions and results the commitment to continuous quality improvement.
To achieve our Vision; we promote these Values:
- People – Believing that all human life is sacred and every human is special to God, we value all that we serve and those with whom we work. We encourage all persons to express ideas and we consider and value suggestions from others. We work together as a team and treat each other with respect. We expect all persons associated with the organization to be of sound character and living out a high standard of values. We expect all behavior and resulting performance of individuals to be based upon the values of honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and fairness. All interactions between persons should be professional and courteous.
- Service – We value listening, caring and being sensitive to the needs of others. We respond to patients, family members, each member of the hospital team, and whomever else we may serve in a manner that clearly indicates our desire not only to meet their needs, but to exceed their expectations.
- Communications – We value continuously improving effective communications within the organization and with all the public served by members of our team.
- Performance Improvement – We value continually improving upon everything we do to achieve excellence in performance. This concept of improvement applies to people as well, as encouraging personal growth and learning for all members of our team.
- Resource Use – We value our resources and recognize that we will fulfill our mission only if we successfully manage our financial and other resources. Therefore, we actively create innovative, cost-effective systems throughout the organization to continually improve the management of all resources used.